Thursday, October 02, 2008

Crazy Insane & RDQLUS'ly Wonderful!

Bike messengers are a different breed. If you are one, know one, seen one… you know that I mean. Now I want you to witness the free-wheeling love, in complete free-wheel!

I love NYC something crazy and I grew up racing and riding two-wheeled, pedal-powered pieces of a dream so this is a perfect marriage of the two. My guy Shane B. aka "Dunks" put me onto this and I haven't stopped watching it since. I even take a peek when I just need to see the city and feel the love again.



Now don't even think about doing this yourself! But marvel at the skill and freedom that you feel from riding along. I don't know who filmed it fromthe helmet-cam, but if you're out there… thanks man! I love this vid.

1 comment:

lady cupcake said...

Steve... you have no idea how much I needed that (or maybe you do!) Absolutely beautiful. Thank you!